Tuesday, January 21, 2014

For the Thirsty

Meet Christian Singles - Free Trial!

Read Isaiah 44:3-5 
(from Bible Gateway.com) New International Version (NIV)
For I will pour water on the thirsty land,
    and streams on the dry ground;
I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring,
    and my blessing on your descendants.
They will spring up like grass in a meadow,
    like poplar trees by flowing streams.
Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’;
    others will call themselves by the name of Jacob;
still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s,’
    and will take the name Israel.

It is so great to know that I am His. I bear His name. The floods and storms of life may come, temptation and fear may be lurking outside my door, my heart may be longing to reach out to those in need and I might not have the resources, but I am the LORD's!

Psalms 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. 40:2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 40:3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

He hears my cry when I call out to Him. He is my protector. He is my provider. He gives me a new song.
May my Savior give you a new song today. May He restore you. May your faith be renewed in times of trouble. May He go before you. May you trust in Him and not fear. May He be your provider and protector so you know you need not worry about your own strength. May you allow Him to meet all of your needs today.

Psalms 37:17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous. 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Let Him satisfy your every need. Let Him uphold you. To my Savior be all the glory.

Meet Christian Singles - Free Trial! Retro Gift Baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment